grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

How To Run With A Naked Werewolf

How to Run with a Naked Werewolf - Audible Studios, Molly Harper, Amanda Ronconi Check out my other listens at Eargasms Audiobook Reviews

LOve, LOve, Love Molly Harper!! She crafts wonderful stories full of quirky fun characters. Every book is an adventure and a laugh riot. She takes you on a journey filled with snark, sass and oodles of attitude!

Anna is a great character, she has such inner strength, even when she thinks she is weak. She fits the stereotype of the heroines in these series, but that is not a bad thing. I love all the gals and really enjoy all the sarcastic wit they dish out!

Caleb is really interesting, especially with his grey moral ground. But he easily grows on you, You Stay With Me, his mantra that feels like love from the start! He is kind of a tough guy bit not mean or overbearing. I love that he let Anna find her own way.

The story this time was interesting and a little tour of Alaska. With Caleb's Bounty Hunter job they encounter some sketchy situations. Seriously hilarious moment, notably offering to show boobs as a distraction technique and a tussle with a stripper.

The love story takes time to grow, which is always nice. It was more believable that way. The dynamic between the two is fantastic, made me want my own wolfie guy!

Yummy steamy action, kind of a place between mainstream and erotic, just enough smexy detail to have a girl panting!! Oh, la, I am a sucker for steamy shifter lovin! Those boys are all about the hot and heavy!

I listened to the audio-book, the narrator, Amanda Ronconi, is fabulous as always!! I love her southern charm! She really brings all the characters to life in a fabulous manner. Perfect pace and tone throughout the book. She is one of my top listens!! The girl gives good ears!!

Sigh, now I am once again in a place waiting for the next book. Why do I gobble them up? I really need to pace myself, who am I kidding, Molly Harper is worth the all-nighters!! Give me more, as fast as you can!!!!!