grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Burned

Burned - Nikki Duncan This series has grown on my, each book is a sweet romance that reminds me of those beloved Harlequins, but spiced up with loads of open door bedroom action!!

I really like Hauk and Vic in the previous book and am thrilled they got together here. Sometimes a friends to lovers romance is just what a girl wants to read. Although, Hauk is one of those guys you want to smack in the face with a shovel and say wake up! It didn't take quite so drastic an action but still, he never noticed she was a sexy gal?

This book has some super sweet sappy moments, ya might need tissues handy. I am always a sucker for a heartwarming romance. While the plot is kind of formula, the execution is delightful.

Oh lordy, the smexy scenes are scorchers!! I needed to fan my face several times!! If those old romances had even a pinch of the steam in this book, I never would have stopped reading them!

*Disclosure - I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts, opinions and ratings are my own.*