grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

The Beast in Him

The Beast in Him - Shelly Laurenston Check out my other listens at Eargasms Audiobook Reviews

I do not know if I mentioned it in the last book's review, but I freakin love this series!!! It has all my favorite elements snarky sassy gals, yummy alpha men, a fantastic story and oodles of smexy action!!!! Oh Hell yes, give me, give, me give me!!

The second book does not disappoint and is even better than the first!! Here we have yummy playboy wolf Bobby Ray who meets his match in sassy Jess!! They are so very combustible!! Hot, heavy and rough is what they like, funny me too! I can just see them fighting to make up!! This is a couple with passion!

The story is great, if not a touch predictable, and you meet some more supporting cast. I love all the characters in these books, you see old favorites and get a few new friends! The dynamic between them all is fabulous, you feel like you are visiting with friends when you read. I laughed out loud more than once and have tons of favorite moments.

I adore the mixed narrative, switching POV between the main characters is key to knowing them better. You also get a few supporting cast POV mixed in to keep things really interesting.

Charlotte Kane is the narrator for the series and she is fabulous! She's perfect for these books, she brings in the sense of fun and energy to the reads. Great characterizations, everybody has a distinct voice. She is a rather quick reader, something I enjoy but others might be put off by.

I can not wait to jump straight into the next book. Please let it be Sissy Mae! Yep, I have a new addiction, happily there are several books out already so it will be at least a week before I am jonesing for the newest release in the series. I am not even going to look until I finish devouring everything that is already out!