grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

The Mane Squeeze

The Mane Squeeze - Shelly Laurenston Check out my other listens at Eargasms Audiobook Reviews

Love, love, love this series!!! Smexy snarky fun with great plots and loads of steam!!! This one is a yummy bear shifter, Loch is definitely on my top ten bears list!! Big endearing brawny sweetheart!!!

Gwen is like many of the gals in the series, sarcastic, crass and a bad a$$ B. Some how as witchy as these gals can be they also win you over and are surprisingly endearing. These girls are straight up trouble and mean when challenged.

Loch is hilarious, I love the bears insatiable curiosity!! They are their own brand of trouble! He is just such a sweet clueless teddy bear at times!!

The steam was smexy and hot!! Heck yeah!!! And the fact that bear lips are like fingers, wow, takes oral transactions to a new level. Seriously a girl will need a cold shower!!! I would have loved a detailed scene with some honey love!!

Charlotte Kane is the narrator for the series and she is fabulous! She's perfect for these books, she brings in the sense of fun and energy to the reads. Great characterizations, everybody has a distinct voice. She is a rather quick reader, something I enjoy but others might be put off by. She does a terrific job with both the men's and women's voices. Boy does she give good ears on the smexy scenes!

These stories are such awesome fun. All the supporting characters are fabulous! New and old friends pop up throughout the book, making things really lively. Every book is dynamic and takes things to a new level. These folks really know how to find trouble or adventure, depending on how you look at things.

Can not wait for the next book, the canines are a riot and sweeter than some of the other gals. And it is gonna be another smexy bear!!