grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Motor City Fae

Motor City Fae - Cindy Spencer Pape Check out my other listens at Eargasms Audiobook Reviews

This was a really interesting read. Most of the time the story revolved around the vote at court, so the world building was no as in-depth as I would have liked. It was an interesting story and entertaining just more of a steady flow than fast paced.

Meagan is actually a really awesome chick, I love that she did not go all damsel in distress and helped save herself. I would definitely be interested in hearing more about her powers. I loved her sass!

Ric is yummy and he can sing!! I love a delicious guy who can take charge. I would have liked him a touch more Alpha, although I am sure he has it in him especially after his fighting.

Terrific mixed narrative, easily swaps POV between the two lead characters. I love this style because you get a fuller picture of what everyone is feeling.

The steam is quite smexy! Plenty of hot and heavy action. They have an attraction from the very first touch, so they jump in bed together quickly. I am fine with that, the relationship was believable even with the time frame. Oh la, the smexy is really yummy to read! You'll need to fan your face more than once.

The story is really interesting it just could have used a touch more. A lot of characters are introduced and I am curious to see their stories. This is a promising start to the series. I really hope the other books happen in Detroit. I can't wait to see what happens with these characters.

I listened to the audio-book, the narrator, Terry Donnelly, does a great job. She has distinct voices for each character. The only complaint I have is that the heroine had a slight British accent, even though she was born and raised in Detroit.