grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Samson's Lovely Mortal

Samson's Lovely Mortal - Tina Folsom Check out my other listens at Eargasms Audiobook Reviews

Wow!! What a great start to the series!! Really great story telling at a wonderful pace. I was with it from the first page!! A terrific combo of sexy, funny, supernatural with a little mystery on the side.

There were many supporting characters I could see being leads in the series, I have a crush on Ricky! I listened to the audio book Kevin Foley, the narrator, gives him a sweet Irish Accent, I am a sucker for the Gaelic boys! He does a great job with all of the reading but that particular voice is yummy!

The book has mixed POV swapping between the hero and heroine, at times you also hear from supporting chatterers. This is my favorite style for books as you get a much fuller picture.

Samson is a delight with his, um, problem. And he really was a funny character to read. I loved his whole possessive side, I swoon for the Alpha males!

Delilah started out awesome but fell victim to some serious dumb girl moves. Why do the girls always feel, even when people are dying around them, that they will be just fine wandering off into dark alleys? There is independent and then there is stupid. Fortunately, she only had a couple really brainless moments.

The mystery is more of a side event, it only really takes hold giving solvable clues near the end. Otherwise it was pretty much left field.

The steam is hot and heavy and varied!! Not all of it is the hero and heroine! There is one uber hot, kind of hate sex scene. Fan face...girl...it was just...gurrl!

This one often pops up as a freebie on Amazon and it is well worth the click! I am excited to read more of the series!!