grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Desperately Seeking Shapeshifter

Desperately Seeking Shapeshifter - Jill Myles, Jessica Sims Oh, I do love a yummy strong silent bear shifter! Ramsey totally fits the bill!! Sigh, wish her were my "Huggie Bear"

The story continues from the first book, picking up with baby sister Sarah. She has serious issues to work through from her past, but she has spunk. I was happy to find she is was less spoiled and flighty as she appeared in the first book.

The whole book is from Sarah's POV, which limits the perspective. It is even more challenging because Ramsey is seriously silent, you really get very little of what he is really thinking. I really wanted into his head!

There are some very smexy steam scenes! Those bear shifters really do love to take their time with sweets. Seriously Hawt!!

I listened to the audiobook narrated by Leah Mallach. I enjoyed her read on this book better than the first. She has a fabulous pace in the read and adds just the right amount of energy. The voices are distinct and consistent throughout. The men could have been a bit gruffer and deeper, but overall it was a solid read.

Disclosure - I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All thought, opinions and ratings are my own.