grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Blood Moons

Blood Moons - Alianne Donnelly This is a really great Sci-Fi Genetic altering kind of read. While it is sent in a world with different planets and space travel there is not a lot of alien stuff. It feels very modern other than the prisons on different worlds and the experiments. Not complaints, just observations.

Dara starts off a touch meek but you quickly see she has a backbone of steel. I loved the way she stood up to Tristan and did not wallow in her situation. She really works hard to survive. She really has some great spunk but it didn't make her hard either.

Tristan is gruff and not very likeable at first, very Darcy-esque. He grows on you and by the end he has gone through a huge change, for the better. I can never resist seeing an Alpha guy find his true heart and be a bit playful!

Such yummy steam!!! Of heck yeah!! Girls you will have to hold onto your panties and hope not to singe your kindle!! Plenty of naught detail but it does not overpower the story.

I was very into this story and the journey the two characters take. Wonderful world building and engaging supporting characters add to the overall delight of reading this tale. I am very eager to see what will happen with those secondary characters we encountered. I hear Amelia and Jeremy both have books in the series!! Happy Dance!

Great read that does not get too science-y or overly mushy. I loved the pace and tried to draw out the story as long as possible because I was savoring it like a sweet treat! Definitely an author to watch!