grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Soul Avenged

Soul Avenged - Keri Lake Wow, just wow! I love Urban Fantasy reads because of the wonderful worlds that are created right here is the one you think you know. Ms. Lake has created a wonderful world that excites and intrigues all those imaginative senses! I was hooked from beginning to end, so happy I already have book two loaded on my Kindle!!

Ayden is a kick butt chick!! I love that she is so tough and takes no guff!! Kane is just so delicious, I can never resist a yummy Alpha type! And the two are quite combustible!! They will scorch your fingers as you eagerly swipe pages on your ereader! The steam is delicious and far from the typical mainstream lovin!

The story here is really involved and has so great twists and turns. I love the mixed POV, it really helps cement what the characters are feeling and gets the reader to bond with them on a whole other level. The pace was wonderful, really kept things moving and never had any awkward lulls.

Mr Lake is a new author for me but really headed to my Must Read list! Great read leading into what is sure to be a fabulous series!!

*Disclosure - I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts, opinions and ratings are my own.*