grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Love Irresistibly

Love Irresistibly - Julie James Oh yes, yes, gawd yes!!! This book brings me back on top with this smexy sassy series!!

I love a couple who are determined not to be a couple, they never see it coming. Brooke and Cade both have workaholic tendencies and emotional hurdles. That makes them the perfect pair because they are tailor made for each other.

While this was not an action packed side story, it was a delight to read. I really enjoyed the interactions with their friends and families. This series has such engaging and charming supporting characters. Seriously can we get some HEA for Brooke's friends Ford, Tucker and Charlie? Maybe Ian and Colin could get together?

Brooke and Cade are really very sweet together, they have just the right amount of banter in their steamy chemistry! The mixed POV really helps to give insight into both characters. I love the level of depth that adds to a romance.

I listened to the audiobook narrated by the sassy tones of Karen White. She does an awesome job of making the characters come to life, she has a real feel for the whole series. I love the way her energy adds to the read and makes things move along swiftly. Definitely one of my favorite narrators!!

I am so very in love with this series! Can not wait to see what happens next. I also love the check-ins with the past leads!

Disclosure - I received a copy of the book in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts, opinions and ratings are my own.