grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Amaury's Hellion

Amaury's Hellion - Tina Folsom Check out my other listens at Eargasms Audiobook Reviews

The second book in the series is even better than the first!! Loads of story that is really delicious!! Ms. Folsom has crafted an exciting and dynamic world. The characters are engaging and endearing, even if they are blood sucking vamps!

I adore the whole banter between Amaury and Nina, they are a perfectly snarky and playful pair!! They had a great dynamic from the first meeting, and oh that sizzle!! Each character had flaws to overcome but they found ways to heal each other, while forming an unbreakable bond.

The story is rather intense at times, I will admit to using more than one tissue. I am a sucker for drama in a relationship.

The steam factor is more than delightful, seems somebody likes to spank and light bondage! Who could resit that sort of play? Oh and there is an elevator scene that will leave you screaming in pleasure!

This book is narrated by Kevin Foley, who does a great job. He has distinct and consistent voices for all the characters. His tone is very soothing and comfortable to listen to throughout the book. Terrific job with both the men's and women's voices. He gives happy ears.

I am quickly falling in love with this series because it delivers one heck of a mainstream story with plenty of erotic romance steam!! The naughty bits just enhance the whole reading experience! And there are several single bodyguards still hanging around!