grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

A Lot like Love

A Lot like Love - Julie James Another winner in this delightful series! I love these books with a balance between quirky romance and FBI thriller. More quirky spunky gals and rugged charming men!! Yes please!

Jordan is a really fun character, she has terrific wit in her banter. Love her humor! The dynamic with her brother and father is very heart warming. Her job as a wine shop owner and buyer is great. I enjoy the fermented grapes too! the wine talk was extra fun for me.

Nick is yummy in all his gruff average Joe FBI guy routine. He is one of those player types who thinks he is not looking to commit, until he meets just the right girl! Sigh, the opposites attract theme is a favorite!

The story this time is just as great as the first. I love the intrigue of the whole situation! It moves along really well ad keeps you on edge often. There is also plenty of quirky banter tossed around and more snarky friends commentary!

The smexy scenes are yummy and oh so hot!! The bedroom door is open and steamy as all get out!!! Oh yeah, watch yourself on this one if you decide to listen in public!

I listened to the audiobook narrated by the fabulous Karen White. She always manages to add energy and emotion to the read at just the right moments. Her voices are consistent and distinct. I love a swift pace and she really delivers. She always gives me happy ears!

I can not wait to listen to the next book in the series. I know a few FBI agents and a certain bad boy brother who still need a HEA!!