grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Out of Turn

Out of Turn - Tiffany Snow Oh...Wow...just...wow! I enjoyed all the books in this series so far, but this one was an emotional roller-coaster!! It picks up months after the end of the last book, which was devastating in so many ways! I should have know to keep the box of tissues with me!!!

Kathleen in dealing with the break-up with Blane, her mixed feelings for Kade and some serious PTSD. Even though there is a great deal of angst in the beginning, which is understandable, she still has that core of strength. She is not afraid to take matters into her own hands and stand up for herself. I loved her growth in this book, she is still a touch naive but now I find it endearing. She really is growing as a character and I love where she is headed.

Blane finally pulled his head out of his rectum and sees the truth, but now he is stuck. I have never felt he was the right choice for her, he is rather cold even when he is being loving. By the end of the book he made some steps toward growth as well. And finally has a great big spotlight placed on the whole kidnapping from the last book.

As always I love Kade, while he is dark and brooding her shows with his actions how much he cares for Kathleen. He does things that are about her, like the locket which was a perfect gift. And he makes her, and us, laugh...even in tense situations.

There is a lot of story going on this book. I girl gets swept into things quickly and once the action starts, hold on to your hats!! Great pacing makes this book fly. I really like that it isn't just one plot, there are usually a few sub-plots tied in to make things pop. These are seriously addictive!

I still wish we could have a mixed narrative all the time, I desperately want to know what the guys are thinking. Especially when they do the shared stare/looks. Unfortunately, we are only treated to Kathleen's POV for almost the entire book. There is a tiny peak into Blane at the very end, but not as much as I would like.

The steam factor, is rather yummy, for a mainstream Romantic Suspense, things get pretty spicy! What happens in Vegas and all that. Oh, and there is a delightful picnic! I am still holding onto the dream that this jumps track and turns into a menage, there was a closet scene that gives me hope.

I am so very hooked on this series, I am like a junkie needing my next fix, sadly I have to wait until May!! Fingers crossed that things get smexy and she doesn't have to choose!

*Disclosure - I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts, opinions and ratings are my own.*