grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Taken at Dusk

Taken at Dusk - C.C. Hunter Check out my other listens at Eargasms Audiobook Reviews

Another great book in the series! So many love triangles to keep up with! And several overlap!

Kylie is really working at making friends with other supernaturals. But also still trying to figure out how her old life fits.

The whole Lucas or Derek question is still up in the air. And now she has Red, the rogue vampire to contend with. It is like she is sprinkled with cupid dust! It is hard to decide who to root for because they are both so great! It does seem to be they are alternating books as for who dates her. I am leaning more Lucas this book but who knows with the next one!

Another ghost shows up looking for help. This one really opens up a can of worms! So much new intrigue at the end of the book. Ms. Hunter once again leaving us with a taste for the next book to come and many interesting questions!

I listened to the audiobook narrated by Katie Schorr. She does a fantastic job with all the characters voices. Each one is distinct and stays consistent. She reads at a great pace, I prefer a brisk speed and so do most of the teens I know. I love how she makes Kylie more engaging and dynamic with subtle changes in her tone and pitch.

I really love these characters and find them truly endearing. Each book is beautifully written and evenly paced. Never a dull moment! Every thing flows wonderfully!

This may be my new favorite young adult paranormal series!