grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Scarlet

Scarlet - Celia Kyle What an intriguing start to a yummy new series! The triplets have such different personalities I can wait to read all their stories.

We kick off the series with Scarlet who is the typical mother hen oldest sibling. She is outspoken, independent and a real gal. I loved her from the start and knew she would be fierce the whole time!

Keller and Madden are a perfect match for her. She will keep them on their toes and the will keep her out of trouble. Lived their whole dynamic.

Along with the love story there is a bit if action that keeps the story moving along. It is novella length which equals a quick read. Really beautifully paced story telling made me wish it were a bit longer. I could have used more of the whole gathering but I guess that will come in the next book.

The steam was awesome when it happened!! There was more story than sex going on so there is only one full on hot and heavy ménage scene. Oh, those boys sure do know how to talk dirty! Yum yum give me some of that!

The narrative is split between the three characters, which I love. I am all about knowing everybody's thoughts and feeling! It is also clearly marked when each section changes so you know it is a new POV.

Delicious cover art gave me wonderful images to carry into my reading!

The end was perfect, just enough of a hint as to events in the next book to make me salivate!

*Disclosure: This ebook was provided to me free of charge through for the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments, and ratings are my own.*