grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Wicked in Whispering Cove

Wicked in Whispering Cove - Nikki Duncan I really liked this book all the way up until the ending, way too soon. I would have been fine for them deciding to have a long term relationship, but marriage after a few days is too much.

Braydon is a very interesting guy and he does a complete 180 at the end of the book. Danica is sweet and clumsy. I really liked her, especially when she found her sass!

This was also very much along the lines of old Harlequins I read in my youth. Kind of formula but still entertaining.

The thing that set this apart from those sweet romances is the bedroom door is not closed!! You get to read all the naughty steamy details!! Hot dang, things are really smoking in this town!

The grandfathers are another highlight if the series, can't wait to see what they will scheme next! These stories are sweet and smexy at the same time, I can easily see myself addicted!

* Disclosure - I received a copy if this book in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts, opinions and ratings are my own. *