grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Somebody's Lover: The Jackson Brothers, Book 1

Somebody's Lover: The Jackson Brothers, Book 1 - Jasmine Haynes,  Jennifer Skully Whoa, this is a seriously hot little number!!! I am talking a pantie scorcher here! Lord have mercy!!

The story is a mixed narrative going between Taylor and Jace for the POV. It is a terrific device for really exploring everything they are feeling. There is a fair amount of drama in this read. But that is to be expected with the plotline.

There is so much chemistry here, it burns the ears! The bedroom door is wide open, and the kitchen, and the bathroom, and well...you get the point! Deliciously smexy with a fair amount of dirty talk!

I listened to the audiobook narrated by Shana Savage, who steams things up with her voice!! She does a fabulous job with the hot scenes, really great energy! Swift pace in the read adds to the movement of the story.

Overall, this was a terrific read. I can not wait to see what happens with the other two brothers. We get hints of their coming stories in this one. I anticipate much more drama before everything settles and healing occurs for everybody.