grapeapril75

Alien Interludes: Clans of Kalquor Short Stories
Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Hidden Destiny (Redwood Pack, #6)

Hidden Destiny (Redwood Pack, #6) - Carrie Ann Ryan Love, love, love this series!!! I was more than ready for North and Lexi after finishing the last book. This was so worth all the waiting!!!

It is always the quiet ones you have to watch out for, North is really quite delicious!! I expected him to be deep and slightly less angsty than his twin Maddox. He does not disappoint! Lexi is a perfect mate for him. I loved their whole dynamic, it never works when they try to fight the lust!!

As always, I had a box of tissues ready for reading, Ms Ryan has been know to make me ugly cry, a time or two. This is no exception, plenty of emotional points, she gets me everytime. We have spent so much time with this family, they are easily old friends. I will be very sad when the Redwood Pack books finish. Still we have Cailin and Lance to get a HEA.

Plenty of steamy smexy action, oh yeah, a girl could use a cold shower. I loved all the delicious hot and heavy action. There is some very serious yummy wicked action going on!! Oh yes, please , give me more Sir!!

Great story, the pace was terrific and I could not put it down!! The story snags you from beginning to end. Seriously, I will be so sad when this series wraps up! Think happy thoughts, she promised to write the kids stories next, Just breath!