grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Undying Embrace

Undying Embrace - Jessica Lee This is the second book in the series, I was not a fan of the first but this really was a step up!! I Loved Gabrielle and Arran!! Their story made me laugh, and cry and fan my face because it was ever so steamy!!

Really great story telling and wonderfully paced. There is so much going on a girl doesn't have time to get bored!! Loads of twists and turns, some expected, some surprising. Ms. Lee really does a wonderful job of crafting the characters. There are so many secondary characters to help make a fuller story. I really was rooting for Markus.

Oh the steam, yeah..there is loads of hot and heavy action to warm up your gurlie parts!! Ya might need to take a cold shower after this one, or during, or just read it while soaking in a cool bath!! Temperatures will skyrocket!

This book ends with things open for another book in the series. Who will it be, what delicious vamp is next to fall for a lucky mortal? I am waiting with baited breath!!

*Disclosure - I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.*