grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Silk

Silk - Cathryn Fox This is a really enjoyable series, it always reminds me of the Harlequins I read in my youth. The only difference is these books are all sexed up, no closed bedroom doors here! They are generally formula romances but that does not make them any less entertaining.

This time around we have Doc John and Chef Lila, they make a very sexy pair!! I love their dynamic and especially enjoy their banter. Hot and heavy only scratches the surface of their steamy encounters!! Oh girl, have the fan ready!! Things move along quickly but I can deal with that cause this is a smexy romance!

Ms Fox crafts a delightful story that captivates the reader from beginning to end. What a wickedly delicious way to get into the holiday mood! And I do love Errol and the boys naughty meddling!

This series has been an absolute delight and I hope we see more of Whispering Cove! These are really quick, fun and delightful Cotton Candy reads. Not every romance has to be drawn out and overly deep, sometimes you just want a yummy sweet treat instead of a six course dinner.

*Disclosure - I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts, opinions and ratings are my own.*