grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Serenades (Whispering Cove)

Serenades (Whispering Cove) - Nikki Duncan This is a really enjoyable series, it always reminds me of the Harlequins I read in my youth. The only difference is these books are all sexed up, no closed bedroom doors here! They are generally formula romances but that does not make them any less entertaining.

This go around we have the Music star, Josh, and the fling, Aimee, that leads to a secret baby. I loved Aimee's spunky and attitude, I would have been annoyed if she were a moper. It is a testament to Ms Duncan's skills that Josh does not come off as a total jerk. He is a typical musician type but owns up to his mistakes. I adore the mixed POV and loved the back and forth scenes when hey were apart. It really helped move he story along. That alone made the whole romance more believable and the connection real.

This series has been an absolute delight and I hope we see more of Whispering Cove! These are really quick, fun and delightful Cotton Candy reads. Not every romance has to be drawn out and overly deep, sometimes you just want a yummy sweet treat instead of a six course dinner.

*Disclosure - I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts, opinions and ratings are my own.*