grapeapril75

Alien Interludes: Clans of Kalquor Short Stories
Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Captured by Two Alphas [The Alpha Legend 1] (Siren Publishing Menage Everlasting) - Tara Rose I have a rule about series books, I absolutely must read them in order, even spin-offs. I hate feeling I am missing something, I also loathe the idea of spoilers on books I have not read yet. This book is the first in a spin-off from the Passion Peak series. There are numerous references to the Passion Peak town and residents, I kind of felt like the girl at the party stuck talking to friends of a friend, you listen to the conversation and have only a vague clue what they are talking about.

I really liked Saffron, even though she was far more clueless and helpless than I generally like. I was really intrigued by her story and wanted to know more. Most of the story comes from her POV, it really makes you appreciate her situation.

Landon and Nevada are great guys, even with the whole holding her prisoner thing. I was a touch stumped as top why they were not privy to the whole mate thing, they were more in touch with their powers after-all.

I liked the mates and instant lust angle, that is one of my favorite things in shifter romances. There is plenty of smexy play, wicked bedroom action!! Oh yeessss, an uber hawt shower scene!! I might need a shower myself, a cold one! The BDSM is more light play, nothing too heavy or protocols. It feels a touch BDSM 101 at times, but that is typical when one of the characters is a total newbie.

I really enjoyed the overall story but somehow it felt disconnected. The pacing did not always work for me, I felt a drag at some points. I would have liked seeing more of the relationship between the three, it fast forwarded a few times.

I am definitely interested in seeing where the series is headed, I can never resist after a taste! I may need to jump over and read the Passion Peak books to get what I missed. I enjoyed Ms Rose's style, she is going on my watch list!!