grapeapril75

Alien Interludes: Clans of Kalquor Short Stories
Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Death by Didgeridoo (A Jamie Quinn Mystery)

Death by Didgeridoo (A Jamie Quinn Mystery) - Barbara Venkataraman This is a very quick mystery. It was engaging and kept me guessing to a point. When the big hint drops you kind of know who the killer is just not how they will get caught.

This felt like the first book in the series and Jamie has all the hallmarks of a great cozy detective. She has a bit of snark and enough curiosity to get her in trouble. Definitely want to see where this series is headed. This first book gives a taste but does not go into major detail about her job situation.

The supporting characters have a potential to really add to future books. I see a few possible romances and plenty of great banter along the way.

I listened to the audiobook narrated by Carrie Lee Martz. She has a great voice and really adds to some of the characters. I loved the spin she puts on her PI friend, it really made me giggle! Great pace throughout the read keeps things moving along. Overall it was a great pairing of narrator and book.

It was a really quick listen and I would be interested in seeing a longer novel. Definitely entertaining storytelling with interesting characters.