grapeapril75

Alien Interludes: Clans of Kalquor Short Stories
Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Bears On Bikes (BBW Shifter Romance / Biker Romance)

Bears On Bikes (BBW Shifter Romance / Biker Romance) - Rachel Red Not sure bikers are for me

I snagged this book because I adore yummy bear shifters. This is one of the few motorcycle club books I have read, not sure I will read more. The story is interesting, if a bit repetitive.

The pluses are that while Ally is a BBW, she does not mope and definitely works her curves. I am always looking for these kind of romances where the lady owns her power instead of being negative about her figure. Big yeah for that!!

The part I am not sure I can accept is the two leads sleeping with other people. I know most MC books have the casual hook-ups, but I just can not stand that in my romances.

This one is a freebie and I encourage giving it a try if you enjoy smexy bears. The concept is interesting and you might find it is you cup of tea. I am still on the fence about reading the next two books, as this ends without a HEA. The upside is they are part of Kindle Unlimited, which I an currently test driving.