grapeapril75

Alien Interludes: Clans of Kalquor Short Stories
Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

The Witness and the Bear: (Werebear Shifter Romance)

The Witness and the Bear: (Werebear Shifter Romance) - T. S. Joyce Great story, light on steam

Terrific read from start to finish. I am always up for a smexy grumpy bear! The only reason it is not 5 stars is the, for lack of a better term, cheating. It is not a real cheat, but still not a happy moment.

Hannah has a lot of gumption and serious spirit. Even when she is at her lowest moment, she still fights back. She faces down danger again and again.

Riker is such a delicious grouchy bear! I have a weakness for the Alpha types. I wish we had more of his POV throughout the story. I understand why we could not be in on his thoughts at one point, but to have his narrative after would have been great.

This is mostly from Hannah's POV, with a couple glimpses into her man. I wish it were a more even mix of narrative.

The smexy scenes are open bedroom door, but not detailed. I wish it were just a touch hotter. This would not qualify as erotic in my book. Things get steamy for a hot second and then move onto tell with no show.

I enjoyed the overall story and am very interested in seeing what happens next in Bear Valley. This book put me through the ringer a few times. Have tissues handy and enjoy the ride!