grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Danger on Liberty Pier

Danger on Liberty Pier - Bill Meeks This is a great follow-up book to the first book in the series. We are getting more back story and exposition. I can not wait to see where this is all headed.

Bronson and Cindy are a dynamic duo, sort of, every couple has issues. So she is hiding the fact she has super powers, I have faith they will stick it out.

The overall story this time gets more into the underbelly of the city, still not fully clued in on the Mayor. I expect this will be dragged out through a few books.

I really like the added supporting cast and can not wait to see more of the AV crew!!

I listened to the audiobook narrated by Nathan Beatty, who does a great job. The voices this time around were all distinct and consistent. I enjoy the energy he infuses into the read. Great pace makes the story really flow.

I would recommend this book for both middle grade boys and girls. It might have more of a boy feel, but there is plenty engage girls as well.

Disclosure - I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts, ratings and opinions are my own.