grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

A Reason to Stay

A Reason to Stay - June     Stevens, D.J. Westerfield Such a quick yummy naughty read!! I love a curvy gal and a dishy firefighter!!!

The story is compact but holds a great smexy punch! A few steamy scenes that will have you begging for a cold shower. Oh la, that is some hot dish! Good lord the shower scene alone will have you loosing your panties!

The story is a typical best friends who are in love. It is great because it reduces build time for the feelings. I can totally believe that Ellie and Jake are in love.

I listened to the audiobook narrated by Meghan Kelly, who is terrific. She has a wonderful tone to her voice and keeps a steady pace. She added extra umph to the smexy scenes!! Oh my, did she every put energy into that part of the read!

This is one of those books that you wish were longer, you want to savor the delightful story. I really wanted more and can mot wait to see them again in the series!