grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

The Wizard & The Wanton

The Wizard & The Wanton - Charity Parkerson It has been a delight seeing this series progress from book to book. We finally pick up in this book with Randall and Rowena, from the earlier short story. And we get a bonus romance of Harper and Death. I love the two for one deal.

This book has a great little story, wish it were longer. I loved the mixed narrative, fantastic knowing where everybody is coming from. All the transition are very smooth.

Hot, hot, hot!! Oh yeah, the smexy scenes have really kicked up! I am talking seriously steamy and plenty of detail. Look out cold shower!

I listened to the audiobook narrated by Hollie Jackson, who has been great through the series. I love her accents and the delicate touch she has with them. She has a swift pace that really fits the smexy scenes and energy of the read. I really enjoyed her work and will have to look for other reads!

Overall, this book has been enjoyable and a great concept. I hope there is more to come, we still have a few supporting charterers that are single. I would just like to see the stories a bit longer, take more time building the world and relationships.

Disclosure- I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts, opinions and ratings are my own.