grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Blaze of Glory

Blaze of Glory - Mandy M. Roth, Rory Michaels This book is a tasty little bit of fun. Great snappy dialogue and many parts that will make you giggle.

Molly is a totally awesome chick who kicks serious butt. I loved her sass and all that attitude. She starts of strong but ends with a bit of a whimper. I am not saying she made the wrong decision, I am all about the HEA, but she lost some of that spunky sparkled I loved in the beginning. The banter with Jonathan and his brothers is great. He is super yummy, if a bit stuck on sex.

I would love to see this story expanded, more of her friends and the transformation. There was so much left unsaid about her job and the journey she underwent. I also really wanted the bad guy to get what was coming to him. I felt like Molly would have done something to him, it would have been justified. Her back story could have used more detail as well.

The story is a mixed narrative, you get both Molly and Jonathan in the POV. It really helps you understand them and the relationship.

There is of course yummy smexy scenes!! I could have used a bit more her too. Don't get me wrong, it is delicious, just wanted more.

I listened to the audiobook narrated by Mason Lloyd, who is yummy. I really loved his tone and that he didn't try to get to high with the women's voices. He hits all the right notes. His energy is fantastic and really fits the action scenes. I will definitely be looking for more of his reads.

Overall, I really enjoyed this book and hope to see more of the series. I need to know about Parker, Lynette, Eli and Cole. There are many delicious possibilities!