grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Parts & Wreck

Parts & Wreck - Mark Henry This is a super fun quirky read!! It had my attention from beginning to end!!

Wade is more of a straight forward guy and when her meets up with Luce sparks fly! They go from one crazy situation to the next, really fast paced action. Maybe a little too fast at times. Always enjoyable!

I adore Luce and all her quirkiness, is she crazy or just eccentric, I sat the latter! She just seems to be one of those gals who always finds trouble or odd situations. I say roll with it! Loved her sass and she was a perfect match for Wade.

Loads of story to keep a gal busy, fantastic lead and supporting characters, really dynamic storytelling and a laugh out loud riot!

The romance isn't really a scorcher but they definitely have a little fire going on! I can not wait to see more, hint hint Mr. Henry...I am expecting a series here!

Marc Henry is a new author for me and if his other books are as much fun as this one, I'm sold!

*Disclosure - I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts, opinions and ratings are my own.*