grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Operation Saving Daniel

Operation Saving Daniel - Nina Croft Woowza! What a great story!! Ms. Croft does a brilliant job of crafting a story that keeps you on your toes from beginning to end.

Lissa is an awesome chick, she is bold and brassy, while still remaining soft and sweet. She really does take things in stride and I loved her friendship with the heroes sisters. He never really stands a chance against them!

Daniel has a lot to deal with werewolves, keeping his family safe and the girl of his dreams returning. I give him props for trying to keep his distance but when you are dealing with love that generally does not work out.

This story has plenty of meat on it's bones. It made me laugh and cry and fan my face! Oh la, that is just what I am looking for in my stories!

The steam is more mainstream hot and heavy but still very delicious. The foreplay is...well..damn!

This is my first encounter with Ms Croft but you can bet your sweet bippy I will be looking into her shelves and snagging more!

*Disclosure - I received a copy in exchange for a honest review. All thoughts, opinions and ratings are my own.*