grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Turning Point

Turning Point - Tiffany Snow Check out my other listens at Eargasms Audiobook Reviews

Wow, I did not see that coming!! As I sit here sobbing at the end, all I can say, is have a box of tissues for the finish! Up until this point I liked the books but wasn't hooked. This book is a game changer!! I definitely need my fix of the next book, ASAP!

Kathleen and Blane seem to have all the ups and downs of a relationship. I always want to root for Bland because she really loves him but in the end, I just feel he isn't quite as sincere as Kade. Sure, he is great on paper, rich and protective, but his gifts lack sentiment. When Kade gave her that locket in the last book it had true thought behind, unlike the concert tickets from Blane.

There is a fair share of steamy action, including a scene in the car that is hot as Hades!! Plenty of loving mixed into the adventure!

The story this time is really great and so very detailed. The pace is getting better, much less drag this book. There are many layers to the case they are involved in and when things go down, well, my jaw hit the floor. There are many things that happen in this book that will make Kathleen grow as a person and perhaps give her a core of strength she has been lacking.

I listened to the audiobook read by the fabulous Angela Dawe. She has a real way of making Kathleen come to life, not to whiny but instilled with a sense of youth. Her males voices have just the right deep timber. Oh la, Kane sounds delicious! She does a wonderful job of keeping each voice distinct and consistent. She has a terrific pace that makes the story move along quickly. She has a gift for adding energy into the narration.

I can't say much more without giving things away, but if you are a fan of the series this book will take things to a whole other level. I am so happy I have the next book ready on my kindle! I would not be able to deal with having to wait!!