grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Keepers and Killers

Keepers and Killers - Donna Augustine All heck is breaking loose and Jo is in the center of things. I really enjoy her narrative but I wish I knew what others were thinking as well. It is very limited as she is not really in the know and others are stingy with the info they share with her. Her attitude goes a long way in keeping you liking her. She has serious New Adult tendencies that make her a little stupid at times.

Loads of chemistry with Cormac, these two really need to do the deed already!! They are so meant for each other.

There are a lot of new supporting characters added in this book and tons of story! There are so many things going on that it gets a little tricky to follow at times. Still the end was a touch unexpected and you really need to jump straight into the next book to get the rest of the story. Not a real cliffhanger but not an ending either.

I listened to the audio book narrated by Laurel Schroeder. She does a great job and keeps things consistent from the first book. I wish some of the men had more varied voices. She has a really great feel for Jo and all her attitude. She has a nice brisk pace and adds just enough drama to her voice to really sell the action scenes. Great fit for the series.