grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Shattered

Shattered - Donna Augustine Wow!! Ya think you are saving the world and end up making things worse. Still what would you do leave the giant radiation wormholes open? Really bad luck Jo is getting all the blame.

This is still all from her POV and in first person, not a favorite style but something I am dealing with. I love her attitude and she is finally getting her stuff together. She is maturing and learning to depend on her friends. Yeah, I am loving the growth.

Woohoo, there is some resolution to that hot chemistry with Cormac!! About dang time! Expect a little smexy steam in this book. That is as close to a spoiler as I plan to give!

I really like all the supporting cast in this book and wish we had just a bit more detail for them. Mixed narrative would make them way more engaging and dynamic. I do love the fellas, Buzz, Dodd and Dark are favorites. (Sp? I listen to audiobooks)

The story really takes some unexpected turns and I am excited to see where things will end up. I am on pins and needles waiting to see how things work out.

I listened to the audiobook narrated by Laurel Schroeder, who is awesome as always. I love her snarky tone, it really works for Jo. Great pace, I like a brisk read but others might want to slow it down a touch. I love all the energy she has instilled into the read and the voices are getting more distinct. She is a true asset to the series.

Now this book ends in a little but of a stalemate. I need to know what happens next! Please let the fourth book be coming out soon, I do not want to switch to the ebook. I need to know the end!