grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Tempt Me

Tempt Me - Olivia Cunning Check out my other listens at Eargasms Audiobook Reviews

Books like this one are the reason I am not into Rockstar Romances. I prefer a whole fantasy HEA where the couple meets and never touches anybody else. That is not generally the case in these rocker books, but that is the lifestyle they lead.

This is the second book in the series and it is a really interesting read. The characters are engaging and dynamic. The story is well written and interesting, many different levels. It is just the general Rocker lifestyle I am not into. If you are fine with less than faithful actions then you will feel differently than I do, granted he did explain he did not feel they were in a relationship.

I also had an issue with the fact that Madison was Adam's drug treatment counselor and that is how they first met and hooked up. Personally I thought that was a real ethical no-no. Again that is my own opinion, you might not take offense to that situation.

The steam factor here is off the charts! Loads of hot and smexy action. I mean they had tons of sex and there was plenty of variety. Good lord they must be chaffed! This is the majority of the book and when I say it is hot, I mean you are going to have to read this one while in the cold shower!! Wowza!

The narrator, Justine O. Keef, does a great job of bringing the story to life. She has a soothing tone that draws you in. I can only hope the other books in the series end up on audio as well!! It is a really great guilty pleasure escape to listen to while doing boring tasks!

The ending will leave you hanging, but that is what Ms Cunning planned, each couple's story is broken up into three parts. The whole series looks to be 15 books long, each band member has three books and the stories interlock. The first five are the first part, books 6-10 the second parts and finally finishing up everything in books 11-15. It is a clever way to draw in an audience, even with my general dislike of the genre I will probably get hooked. I always need to know the end of the story, no matter what!