grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

I'm Dreaming of an Undead Christmas

I'm Dreaming of an Undead Christmas - Amanda Ronconi, Molly Harper Check out my other listens at Eargasms Audiobook Reviews

This was a freebie on Amazon, yeah Holidays!! I really liked this sweet little visit with all our friends in Half Moon Hollow, but it totally leaves you hanging!! I want to know what is going to happen with GiGi!!!!

This is a very sweet thought, but a crazy tease at the same time. And not even a possible release date or teaser for GiGi's book! I really enjoyed the gift but it is like opening the batteries before you discover the toy under the tree!

The book of course carries Molly Harper's delicious wit and special brand of snark, I just wish it had been more of a visit with friends and less of a teaser for the next book. Any fan of the series will enjoy book, but if you have not read the previous books you may walk away feeling like you did not get the full story. It is definitely not a stand alone.

Amanda Ronconi is a fabulous narrator as always!! Although I have discovered her voices are very similar from book to book. She is one of my favorites and a delight to my ears!