grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Finders Keepers

Finders Keepers - Lacey Thorn The story here is very thin, I wish there could have been more world building. It is difficult in a short book but it would have really added to the story. This is also not really a part of any series, just a stand alone in a collection of books set in a Dystopian landscape.

This is not a romance, per se, it is more about the smexy time. There are feelings eluded too but way to soon to feel real. I will believe the lust and liking but not love, yet.

Holy smexy time!!! Seriously, things get uber hot quick. There is plenty of mixing and every man gets in on the action. Look out for group lovin and be ready for a cold shower after this book.

I listened to the audiobook narrated by Audrey Lusk, who does a great job with the hot and heavy. She has a steady pace that keeps things moving. She adds plenty of energy to the steamy scenes, be prepared to fan your face a time or twenty. The men sounded very similar, but that is just nit picking.

I really hope to see more audiobooks from this publisher, Resplendence Publishing has some really interesting and smexy books!