grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

In a Witch's Wardrobe

In a Witch's Wardrobe - Juliet Blackwell Check out my other listens at Eargasms Audiobook Reviews

I am thoroughly enjoying this series. The mysteries are detailed, interesting and engaging. The author has a way of telling the story that invites you in from the very start and keeps you until the very end.

I love Lily and all her quirky friends. Everything about these books gives me the warm fuzzies. I could do with out all the guy hopping, too many fellas interested in one gal. Fortunately, the romance takes a side burner to the mystery.

There are a few more pieces added to the puzzle for several character's back stories, yet we still wait for the big reveal on Lily and her father. The hometown issue is finally explained, yeah, I might not want to go back to Texas either. Although, I question why she still supports her mother after the way she mislead her and helped the townspeople.

I have the audiobooks of this series, great deal on Audible. The narrator, Xe Sands, is fantastic. I love her style and her tone is perfect. She really has a way of making the story come alive, animated and dynamic read. I am definitely going to look for more of her work!

Very excited to see what will happen in the next book, looks like the daddy issues will be resolved!