grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Stolen Dreams

Stolen Dreams - Christine Amsden Finally the end of the series has arrived. I was really hoping all those pesky questions would get answered. Thankfully most are, some are kind of vague still.

A is typical with this series we jump into the middle of things. There are gaps in time between books that are told but not shown. Sometimes that makes you feel like you are playing catch-up with the story. Things are explained, it just takes a little time.

Everything is not happiness and light in this book. Things are coming to a head and there are casualties. A few really heartbreaking moments, have the tissues handy.

The romance is finally sorted out, I think you will like the end result. There also seems to be a hint of HEA for her friends Madison and Katelyn. It might be nice to have a follow-up novella to tie up those strings.

The story is mostly from Cassie's POV, but there are a few sections of Evan. It gives you a broader view of what is going on. I kind of wish we had more of Evan, it would have balanced things out a bit more.

There is a bit of cracked bedroom door. This means a few people get intimate, with a tiny bit of detail. It is barely worth noting, but I know some people do not like any mention of sex in a book. Up to this point there has been on smexy time in the series.

I listened to the audiobook narrated by Melissa Reizian Frank, who has been wonderful throughout the series. She had great voices and characterization a that were easy to identify. She drew you more into the story and had you by the heart at emotional moments! Her pace was perfect for all the action and energy of the story.

I am sad that it is over, but thrilled to see how it turned out. Really entertaining series that kept you guessing!