grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Halfway to the Grave

Halfway to the Grave - Jeaniene Frost Check out my other listens at Eargasms Audiobook Reviews

WooHoo!! I love it when I discover a series that is all out!!! I can not wait to dive into these. This is going to be delicious entertainment for the rest of the week.

Cat is a totally kick butt chick! She takes not crap from anybody! Love all her snark and sass. She is easily up there with all my favorite UF heroines. She has a hard road because of her family, but she does not let it get her down. It takes her a while to accept herself, thankfully she did not spend the time being uber-angsty.

Bones is totally delicious! I love a guy with an accent. He is also incredibly sweet, sure in a tough love kind of way. I am more than half in love with him. He can be a real jerk at times, but it all has a purpose, mostly to help Cat come to terms with herself. And he is has no mercy when it comes to her safety and well being, do not cross this guy!

They have a great dynamic and the whole book is beautifully paced. Such a great world that is detailed and well crafted. I can not wait to see more of this series. The romance is nicely done and felt real. There is a yummy amount of steam throughout. This is one of those UF books that verges on erotic, mainstream story with plenty of detail in the smexy scenes.

I listened to the audiobook narrated by Tavia Gilbert, she does a fantastic job. She voices the characters with distinctive accents and makes the story flow. She makes Bones accent super delicious. She is definitely one to search out in the future.

Warning, this is not a HEA ending, but I have faith the series will get there, it damn sure better!! I was understandably upset at the end. I still loved the book and was thoroughly entertained. I am so happy a friend suggested I read this series. Yup, I am hooked and will beginning stalking, uh following Ms. Frost ASAP!!