grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Destined for an Early Grave

Destined for an Early Grave - Jeaniene Frost Check out my other listens at Eargasms Audiobook Reviews

Oh wow, where did all that come from!! This is a serious rollercoaster ride!! Cat and Bones never get to have peace, no rest for the wicked I guess! This book picks up shortly after the last book and jumps straight into a new plot.

There is a great deal of relationship drama for the pair. While it is loads of angst and misunderstandings, it is great for getting them past their issues. They really needed this to strengthen their bond. Sometimes as a couple you need to acknowledge each other's flaws and say "I love you anyway". That being said, I hope this is the last we see of these issues. Let them be buried and resolved her and now.

There are some seriously steamy moments!! The great thing about these two is that sometimes they fight to make-up, and boy do they let their passions fly!! It can be sown right scorching at times!!

The story is very fast paced and has so many elements, better be on your toes for this reading. Such unexpected twists and turns, I am thrilled when a book can surprise me, it is so rare. There are several "holy crap" moments throughout. It is also a good idea to have tissues handy. Just saying!

I am not thrilled with the events at the end, some very unhappy things happen. I know this is not a light and fluffy series, but still, some characters suffer more than others.

I listened to the audiobook and Tavia Gilbert is a fabulous narrator. She voices each character wonderfully, all are distinct and consistent through out the book and series. I love her accents, and her men's voices manage to be masculine and sexy. She is one of those narrators who has an exciting and engaging read, she really draws you into the story. I am definitely a fan girl!!

This is the point where I am told the spin-off books kick in, I am ready for Spade and Mencheres to get their HEA stories!! I think I need to investigate the novellas that have occurred as well. There are mentions of another hybrid in the past, it seems to have meaning but if not explained fully in this book. I hate feeling like I missed something.