grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Keep Me Ghosted

Keep Me Ghosted - Karen Cantwell Check out my other listens at Eargasms Audiobook Reviews

A delightful listen. While at first blush it seems a fluffy chick-lit, there is a really engaging story here! I really liked all the characters. They were fun and quirky, my favorite sort!

Sophie is a delight, she is the sort of character that your like immediately. Her interactions with her ghost Marmaduke is fascinating. It is an interesting dynamic that flows throughout the books.

Cal is easy to like, even when he has a moment where you think the worst of him. I enjoyed their interactions and the slow build to romance. This is one of those times when the relationship builds even though they have an instant connection.

The story is an enjoyable read but not a lot of action. The pace is steady and the lack of action doesn't take away for the story. It is more of a sweet read with a touch of drama. Sometimes I like a quick read that isn't overly taxing.

It is all a single narrative, only Sophie's POV. This is not a problem, but it does limit how a reader views events. I will say this style suited the story very well.

No steam here. It is a nice romance that doesn't get smexy. A few sweet kisses is as hot as it gets.

I listened to the audiobooks and the narrator Nan McNamara is lovely. She has a nice tone and a quick pace. I love that she has clear concise voices, this is important because there are many time when dialogue is delivered character to character. I never had a doubt who was speaking. She is very well suited to the story.

According to Goodreads this is the first book in a series, I hope we hear more from this group. I am very interested in the support group. They could be fodder for many books to come.