grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Wicked Waves

Wicked Waves - Sharon Kay The second book in the series is just as exciting and delicious as the first!!

I loved Brooke in the first book and was thrilled she would be the focus of this one!! She is just a really awesome chick with loads of sass!! Enter a yummy Alpha Demon, Kai, who is perfect for her!!

I love the books where they try to fight an obvious attraction. It makes the getting together all the sweeter! Oh, yeah, the steam is hot as Hades!!!! I need a few ice daggers to cool me off!

Once again it is a stellar well developed plot, engaging and dynamic characters, in a fabulously creative world. This is one of those series I drool over. I can not wait to see the other sisters books!! I am sure they will be just as smexy!!

I love all the characters in this series. They are the biggest thing drawing readers back. And each book goes deeper into the world and introduces more wonderful supporting cast! There is a great mix of types good, evil and decidedly grey.

The pace of the read is steady with just the right mix of story, steam and fighting action. I would love to see these in audiobooks as I am sure they would be exciting to listen to at the gym!

Can't wait for the next book, which I hear is releasing soon!!