grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Wet Dream Series

Wet Dream Series - Angelica Boone Check out my other listens at Eargasms Audiobook Reviews

I do not generally listen to the full erotic reads, I like more story to my sex. This was a surprise because there is an interesting bit of story wrapped up in the steam. Don't get me wrong, the sex is the point of the story but the characters managed to be compelling as well.

This takes alien abduction to a different place. Very steamy and naughty! Things jump into smexy very quickly. The first episode tricks you into thinking it might all be a dream, but leaves you with a shocker at the end. The next episode ratchets things up with an orgy, one woman and five men. The final installment is another orgy with one man and five women, yeah FF action is part of the story. things are very detailed and uber hot!! Have the cold shower ready after every episode! Holy Hannah!!!

The book ends with kind of a HEA. veronica is an interesting character and very in touch with her own fantasies. I generally liked her and the way she carried herself. She definitely had more depth than I could have expected in this type of read. Kyle is rather shallow at first but turns out interesting in the end. What a delightfully wicked surprise this book turned out to be!

I listened to the audiobook narrated by Marlowe Harrison. She does an excellent job of keeping the pace and adding feeling into the read. She has a terrific voice that suited the book very well. I do not generally get all hot and bothered from a woman's voice, but this was a delicious exception.

The only major "eh" for me personally is the first person narrative. It is not a favorite and really took a bit to get used to, although once I accepted it I discovered this helped draw me into the fantasy.

This is not a book for anybody who doesn't enjoy smexy scenes. But if you like steam and need a quick fix, this is a perfect match! Woowza! I hope to see more of Ms Boone, perhaps she will even venture into longer books that are more story and less sex. She definitely has potential as a storyteller!