grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

February Lover

February Lover - Rebecca Royce This is a really sweet reunited lovers story. Aidan is back home in New Orleans for a visit and here is his high school sweetheart Stacey. They get together quickly but the feelings seem real as they tap into what they once had. Each seemed a touch more forgiving that I would have been, but realistic.

There is some very emotional stuff, mostly in Aidan's past. I might have teared up a bit. It was very nicely balanced with Stacey's good humor and cheer. They really are well matched.

The steam is delicious as always!! It is a very short read but manages to have two wickedly steamy scenes!! After 15 years apart these two are stilling feeling a combustible attraction!!

I am very interested in checking out this series. I like that it has different authors and tell the story of how each calendar guy came to be. I hate that I have to wait each month for the next one to release!