grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Pibbin the Small: A Tale of Friendship Bog

Pibbin the Small: A Tale of Friendship Bog - Gloria Repp, Tim Davis Check out my other listens at Eargasms Audiobook Reviews

This is a really cute quick read. It has some serious situations mixed into the sweet story. I was a tad worried at the beginning when his friend was run over by a truck, she is a turtle so she survived but is injured. That is a tough way to kick things off for a kid.

The story is just right for a younger reader. The characters are cute and the premise is clever and well thought out. I really liked that there are several morals mixed into the story, They are very nicely integrated into the tale.

I listened to the audiobook, great narration by Jon Repp. He has a full deep voice that results in a soothing read. It would be great for a child looking for a bedtime story read, not all parents are good story tellers. Jon had a wonderful way with creating energy and movement with his voice at all the right moments!

This book would be terrific paired with the ebook/print. I can see this as a way for a child having trouble reading, it would help them with comprehension.