grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Irresistible: Erotic Romance for Couples

Irresistible: Erotic Romance for Couples - Rachel Kramer Bussel, A.M. Hartnett Check out my other listens at Eargasms Audiobook Reviews

This book is a series of smexy little reads. Some of them were really hot and others only made it to lukewarm. I don't mind quick hot reads, I have just come to a place I prefer a story around my steam. This is great for somebody who is looking for the steam alone. Each story has a little set-up, but the sex is more the point than an in-depth story.

I listened to the audiobook narrated by Avery Wolf and a host of other voices. It has more of a radio play feel. Personally I found the changes jarring, but I was doing a one sitting listen. I am sure if couples listened they would space things out and probably not notice the changes as much. I liked the tone and pace, just wasn't feeling all the extra voices.

Overall this was a smexy read but I think it is more for couples to listen together or somebody only looking for steam to heat them up.