grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Blue Ink: A Short Story

Blue Ink: A Short Story - Nancy Fulda "Great little read!"
Would you listen to Blue Ink: A Short Story again? Why?
Yes. It is a very interesting story with a bit of a twist. I would listen again to catch hints that I may have missed in the first read through.

What other book might you compare Blue Ink: A Short Story to and why?
It definitely has a great bit of drama to it, not sure I can think of any other short story to compare it to. It has elements of Sci-Fi and Dystopian genres.

What does J. R. Mangels bring to the story that you wouldn't experience if you just read the book?
He has a great pace and a very soothing tone. It is all from the little boy's POV but it never comes across as childish in his read. He brings the character to life in a way that makes him feel wise beyond his years. Terrific pace in the read really keeps the story moving along.

Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
It is definitely a one sitting listen because of the length and the content. I really wanted to know what was happening. I would love to see it expanded and turn into a novella. There are a lot of places the author could still take the story.

Any additional comments?
Loved the twist at the end. It really sold the whole story and made me hungry to know what comes next!