grapeapril75

Alien Interludes: Clans of Kalquor Short Stories
Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

Dark Star: Confessions of a Rock Idol (Rock Star Chronicles, #1)

Dark Star: Confessions of a Rock Idol (Rock Star Chronicles, #1) - Creston Mapes "Interesting read"
What did you like best about Dark Star: Confessions of a Rock Idol? What did you like least?
This was a very different sort of read for me. I do not do a lot of Christian based books, they get preachy at times. This one gets that way at times, message based reads generally do. That was something I did not like about the book, but expected when I went into the read.

How would you have changed the story to make it more enjoyable?
The story was engaging and believable. Despite my dislike of some parts I found my self avidly listening and eager to see how it would all pan out. This is a credit to the wonderful storing telling and dynamic characters.

Would you listen to another book narrated by Troy Klein?
I enjoyed his read for the most part, there were some weird pitch things he did that were annoying. I was also not a fan of his deep pauses between sentences. I was a fan of his rich tone and would be interested to hear more of his work.

Was Dark Star: Confessions of a Rock Idol worth the listening time?
It was definitely worth a credit and has me interested in seeking out more of the series. This is a new author to me, I will have to see how the next book goes.

While it was not my cup of tea, there are fans of this genre who will eat it up!

Any additional comments?
Disclosure - I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts,opinions and ratings are my own.