grapeapril75

Tracy St. John
If Only
Cherise Sinclair

It Happened One Wedding

It Happened One Wedding - Julie James Another awesome contempo romance, love the couples who try to convince themselves they are not a couple. The guy who is not looking to commit and dead set on staying single, then BAM, he realizes he wants to commit to this sassy girl!

There is plenty of story in this romance, the main leads, the wedding of their siblings and the FBI undercover operation. Yeah, back to having a great mix that makes it more than a cute romance. This one has plenty of depth. There are plenty of appearances from the past supporting cast. I love it when they pop up, it is like visiting with old friends.

Sidney is sassy but a touch uptight, it is a pleasure to see her unwind. Vaughn is a player and only looking for fun. These two are a perfect pairing of opposites, he can teach her to have fun and she can teach him to commit. The banter in the beginning is more sarcastic, then they move in to friends with benefits and from there they are hooked.

Plenty of yummy steam, I am talking hot open bedroom door action. Oh hell's yeah!!!! Things get really smexy with a couple kids who think they do not like each other. We are talking hard and fast and just a touch of dirty talk!

I listened to the audiobook narrated by Karen White, who brings extra heat to the naughty bits. She has great voices that are consistent and distinct. This book she gets the added challenge of an Irish accent with the mom. She does a fabulous job as always with the energy and flow of the read. I can always depend on her to add emotion to the key points and urgency to the hot and heavy scenes.

This series is definitely an easy read! Every book has a sassy gal and a charming Alpha type guy. The wit and banter is dynamic and engaging. I love these books and really hope there are more to come!